to Sail Inc. would greatly appreciate YOUR support. You can help us by
donating your time, talent, or treasures to the program. Contact us with
any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adults are always needed to help supervise students. Assistance is needed inside the Bayfront when the instructors are outside.
- Adults and youth who have previous sailing experience are needed as volunteer sailing instructors.
- Lifeguards are always needed when our students are in the water.
- Help us get the word out! Share our website and Facebook page with your friends and family and let them know that you support youth sailing in Charlotte County.
- Do you have experience and a passion for fundraising? We need that talent!
- Are you a handyman that help with maintenance and cleaning of our boats? We need that talent!
- Is marketing and/or public relations your 'thing'? We need that talent!
- We are always looking for donations of used boats, boat trailers, or other boating equipment.
- While students do bring their own lunches, drinks, and snacks, donations of these types of items from area business or private citizens are always welcomed. Bottled waters would be particularly appreciated!
- Cash donations help us to provide scholarships for youth who might not otherwise be able to attend our camp.
- Sponsorship opportunities exist for local businesses.
*All donations are tax deductible, as Learn to Sail, Inc. is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization. You will receive a letter of fair market tax deductible value for your donation.