Youth Sailing Agreement
Please read carefully.
1. Illness: If my child becomes ill or injured while at camp, Learn to Sail will notify the emergency contact.
2. If ill, the emergency contact will arrange pickup.
3. If injured, Learn to Sail will render first aid, then call the emergency contact and emergency services if necessary.
4. I agree to keep my child home if sick.
5. I understand there is a 24-hour symptom-free policy.
6. Medication: Volunteers may not administer medication.
7. If your child has special needs such as Epi-Pen for anaphylactic shock, special arrangements are required.
8. Any over the counter medications must be self-administered.
9. Volunteers are not permitted to apply sunscreen to your child. Sunscreen must be self-administered.
10. I give permission to Learn to Sail Inc, to use, without limitation or obligation, photographs and/or film footage of my child.
11. I agree to drop off my child no earlier than 30 minutes before class begins and will pick up no later than 30 minutes after class.
12. If a child does not demonstrate a level of comfort while wearing a floatation device in the water, the parent will be notified.