· Certified Sailing Instructors: We welcome all sailors who are certified sailing instructors desiring to teach Youth & Adults to sail.
· Safety Boat Captain/Crew: All Safety Boat Captains are required to pass the safe boating course available online at: https://www.boat-ed.com/florida/
· Shore Crew: To help with rigging, launching, retrieving and stowing the boats. Communication with boats on the water.
· Boat Maintenance: Repair and keep records of boats and trailers as needed.
· Grounds Maintenance: Trimming grass and pest free grounds in our boat storage area
· Events Committee/Fund Raising/Public Relations:
· We are a not for profit 501(c) (3) organization. We accept donations of boats, equipment and monies. We rely on fundraising to acquire additional boats and equipment to meet the needs of our students.
· Grant Writing: As a part of our fundraising efforts, volunteers with grant writing skills are greatly appreciated.
wishing to assist with youth sailing activities must consent to a background
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age or disability.
By submitting this application, I agree to have a background check and affirm that to the best of my knowledge, the information provided in this registration form is true and complete. I understand that any falsification or omission of information may disqualify me for this volunteer position and/or may serve as grounds for the severance of my volunteering position with LEARN TO SAIL, INC.